TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S.
TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S. is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information obtained from our partners, clients, employees, collaborators, and contractors through our corporate and commercial management activities, emails, website, calls, classified portals operated by third parties, and other information systems and channels of attention. We undertake to adopt a policy of confidentiality and security as provided in this document.
Our privacy and information management policy details how TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S. handles and manages personal information incorporated into our databases.
The user acknowledges that the delivery of personal information is voluntary and, when it occurs via the web, it takes into account the characteristics of our portals, information systems, and other services, as well as the powers of use by TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S., and with the understanding that such information will be part of a file and/or database containing their profile, which may be used by TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S. under the terms established herein.
This document aims to formalize the policies for managing personal data information of all our partners, clients, employees, collaborators, and contractors, guaranteeing their right to know, update and rectify the information that rests in the databases or files of TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S.
This information management policy applies to all employees at all levels of TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S. and to the employees of our strategic allies at the national and international levels. Likewise, it applies to all databases and personal information files that are in the possession of TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S. and that fall within the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012.
For the purposes of the application and interpretation of this policy, the definitions established in Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013 must be considered.
4. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1. Stored personal information
The personal information that we collect in our database and that is used and treated in our different activities corresponds mainly to basic identification data such as: name, surname, email, mailing address, telephone, and cell phone.
In some cases, data reflecting personal perceptions and opinions on properties for sale or rent offered by TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S. may be collected. Likewise, we occasionally conduct surveys of our clients to know their opinion about the service received.
In these cases, the personal data requested may or may not be provided, and in any case, they are never used by TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S. for purposes other than our own economic activity. This data may be stored and/or processed on servers located in data centers, whether owned or contracted with third-party providers.
By registering or browsing our website, visitors expressly acknowledge that they are aware of these policies and accept them, and give their consent for their information to be processed.
4.2. Purpose of information processing
The person who provides us with personal data authorizes us to use this information for the purposes of our economic activity, in accordance with the provisions of this treatment policy. We will not transfer or disclose it outside of our databases unless:
- We are expressly authorized to do so.
- It is necessary to allow our employees, agents, collaborators, or contractors to provide the services we have entrusted to them.
- It is delivered to third parties to provide some services on our behalf or to other entities with which we have agreements.
- We implement a personal data transmission contract under the terms of Decree 1377 of 2013.
- Distribute information from TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S. and its different commercial activities through means such as telephone, text messages, mobile applications, emails, physical mail, among others.
- Disclose commercial offers through telephone, text messages, mobile applications, emails, physical mail, among others, that we want to share with the customers of TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S. or among its associates.
- Conduct surveys through specialized electronic services.
- Consult and update personal data at any time in order to keep such information up to date.
- Contract with third parties for the storage and/or processing of information and personal data for the proper execution of our commercial activities, under the security and confidentiality standards to which we are obliged.
4.3. Security and confidentiality
We have established policies, procedures, and information security standards aimed at protecting and preserving the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information, regardless of the medium or format in which it is found, its temporary or permanent location, or the manner in which it is transmitted. In this sense, we rely on the use of protocols and access restriction to information only to authorized personnel.
Third parties contracted by us are equally obliged to adhere to and comply with information security policies and manuals, as well as the security protocols that we apply to all our processes.
Any contract with third parties (contractors, employees, external consultants, temporary collaborators, etc.) involving the processing of information and personal data includes a confidentiality agreement that details their commitments to the protection, care, security, and preservation of the confidentiality, integrity, and privacy of such information.
5. RIGHTS OF THE HOLDER
The information provider retains ownership of their information and, as such, is entitled to the rights granted by law, which are listed below:
- To know, update, and rectify their personal data before the data controller.
- To be informed by the data controller or data processor, upon request, about the use that has been given to the personal data.
- To file complaints with the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce for violations of the personal data protection regime.
- To revoke the authorization and/or request the deletion of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012.
- To access their personal data that have been subject to processing free of charge once a month, in accordance with current regulations.
6.1. Obligations of the data controller.
- To guarantee the holder, at all times, the full and effective exercise of the right to habeas data.
- To duly inform the holder about the purpose of the collection and the rights that are granted by virtue of the authorization given.
- To keep the information under the necessary security conditions to prevent its alteration, loss, consultation, use, or unauthorized or fraudulent access.
- To rectify the information when it is incorrect and communicate the pertinent information to the data processor.
- To supply the data processor, as the case may be, only with data whose processing has been previously authorized in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- To require the data processor to respect the security and privacy conditions of the holder’s information at all times.
- To process inquiries and complaints formulated under the terms set forth in this document and in the law.
- To inform the data protection authority when security codes are violated and there are risks in the administration of the holders’ information.
- To comply with the instructions and requirements issued by the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce.
7. REQUESTS, CONSULTATIONS AND CLAIMS
7.1. Responsible area
TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S. will attend to all requests, consultations, and/or claims from the owner of the information related to the rights established by law to know, update, rectify, and delete or revoke the authorization granted to TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S. regarding their personal data.
7.2. Channels to exercise rights
The owners can make requests, consultations, and/or claims exercising their rights through the following mechanisms:
- Sending an email to email@example.com
- Making a phone call to +57 (4) 8514243 in the Municipality of El Peñol, Antioquia, Colombia.
- Directly visiting the office of TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S. located in the Municipality of El Peñol, Antioquia, Colombia: Km 8 via El Peñol – Guatapé, vereda Palestina.
7.3. Procedure to submit consultations
The owners or authorized persons or heirs may consult their personal information stored in our databases, in which case we will provide the requested information, after verifying the legitimacy to present such a request. The consultation will be attended to within a maximum period of ten (10) business days from the date of receipt. When it is not possible to attend the consultation within this term, we will inform the reasons for the delay, indicating the date on which the consultation will be attended to, which in no case shall exceed five (5) business days following the expiration of the first term.
7.4. Procedure to submit claims
If the owners, authorized persons or heirs consider that the information contained in a database must be corrected, updated, or deleted, or when they notice the alleged non-compliance with any of the duties contained in the Regulation, they may submit a claim to us, which will be processed under the following rules:
The claim must be made by means of a request addressed to TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S., with the respective identification, the description of the facts that give rise to the claim, address, and the documents that they want to assert. If the claim is incomplete, the owner will be required within five (5) business days following the receipt of the claim to remedy the failures. If fifteen (15) business days have elapsed since the date of the requirement, without the required information being submitted, it will be understood that the claim has been withdrawn. In case TERRA NOVA FINCA RAÍZ ANTIOQUIA S.A.S. is not competent to resolve the claim, it will transfer it to the appropriate entity within a maximum period of ten (10) business days and will inform the interested party promptly.
The maximum term to attend the claim will be fifteen (15) business days from the day following the date of its receipt. When it is not possible to attend the claim within this term, the reasons for the delay and the date on which the claim will be attended to will be informed, which in no case shall exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term.
8. CURRENT REGULATION
This Information Treatment Policy is governed by what is stipulated in Law 1581 of 2012 and regulatory Decree 1377 of 2013 and other norms that modify them.
This policy comes into effect as of November 2016.